RisePod is a ministry using Podcasting to connect Christian Missionaries with others all over the world

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Episode #4 Something a little different

(please click on the title above to listen to the latestest episode.)

It's been along time coming, but episode #4 is here!

This episode is a little different. Instead of an interview I took a moment to share with my audience the purpose, hopes, and desires of Risepod. This is a great opportunity to listen and find out more about what Risepod truely is and the man behind it.

In this episode:
I gave mention of Warren Kelley who hosts View from the Pew Radio Podcast. http://pewpod.blogspot.com/
I give a shout out to my buddy Paul Nichols of PodcastPaul. www.podcastpaul.com (this is the guy that got me started in podcasting.)
I play an incredible song called "Glad" from an amazing musician named Pat Brown. (drop me an e-mail if you want to know how to get his CD.)

In the next episode I will interview a very dear friend of mine about her work in Ukraine. We will also hear from the very talented Andy Baker. (He has been highlighted on Podcastpaul.)

p.s. I used a lapel mic and an audio interface for the first time, so please forgive the sound level and the mono parts. I am still working out the bugs. But the sound quality is great.

RiseUp
James Lowery
james@risepod.com

1 Comments:

Blogger podcastpaul said...

A great christmas and wonderful new year to you bud.

God Bless

Paul

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home