RisePod is a ministry using Podcasting to connect Christian Missionaries with others all over the world

Friday, September 09, 2005

Sick Missionary needs Prayer

Everyone I just wanted to make you aware of a special need. Here is the need directly from the missionary herself.

Dear Ministry Partners,

I wanted to send a special request out to you. I have been diagnosed with Typhoid. I've been battling it for about a week now. The first few days were horrid and then a couple of days ago I felt as if I was well enough to get back to work, only to be knocked back down again the next day, feeling as I had before. Yesterday, I didn't have the strength to sit here at the computer and write to you. Thank God that I at least have some strength today. It has been frustrating not to be able to work. I have lost 16 lbs already but praise God that I have not been dehydrated. Please pray that God would continue to heal my body, kill the bacteria that is causing this whole mess, and get me back to work!

Thank you for always prayerfully supporting us here in Durango. I'll have exciting things to tell in my newsletter next week!

Your fellow servant in Christ,

Steph

1 Comments:

Blogger Blog ho said...

God wants her to come home immediately.

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home