RisePod is a ministry using Podcasting to connect Christian Missionaries with others all over the world

Monday, September 19, 2005

Interview with Joe Bogan about Mexico

(If you want to hear the podcast, click on the title above.)

Well it's been a long and grueling process but, it's finally here. I have now successfully created an RSS feed to this page and provided a link to my first interview. All of this from a guy who is about as computer illiterate as they come. Man, I have learned so much techie stuff in the last few weeks. Well enjoy the podcast.

P.S. I will be adding music from up and coming artists to the show in the near future.

Ciao for now,
James

2 Comments:

Blogger generationysuccess said...

Blogs4god resurrected
OK, its not amazing news but I just wanted to use that title. The Christian Blogs4God list of Christian bloggers, one of the earlier blog lists of blogs established back in 2002, in to rise from the dead .
Hi,

I found you via the search engine. I am going to bookmark your page for sure. I was wondering if you are interested in best success coach. Every month I interview success people (millionaires, memory experts, motivational speakers, etc) and you can model their success. Is that simple.

You can find out at this best success coach website. But only when you have time :p

7:56 PM

 
Blogger Couples Real Help said...

Really nice blog. Keep it up.

I found this website that carries new products and this time they have a good one on hook-on earpiece with microphone .

With everyone looking to have fun, any information on hook-on earpiece with microphone is PRICELESS. Imagine giving someone you love the opportunity to LIVE by giving them the proper stuff on hook-on earpiece with microphone TODAY.

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home